Solved

User cannot access form in Incognito Tab

• 31 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Are forms InPrivate Browsing or Incognito mode supported in Nintex O365? I cannot find any relevant information. We have an external user whose guest account had to be removed and recreated. A caching issue occurs in her browser and keeps pulling her old account whenever she signs in with her new guest account. She prefers not to clear her browser's cache so she signs in using InPrivate Browser for Chrome (she's also tried it in IE) and receives the error "An Error Occurred. Contact Your Site Administrator to update the app." The app is already updated and works for all other users in regular browser tabs.

I also tried in IE Privat browser and it works for me.

icon

Best answer by EuanGamble 31 March 2021, 23:26

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @alyssalee73,

So Google Chrome is starting to implement more security controls in regards to third-party cookies, which is present in Incognito mode today. They are beginning to block third-party cookies which Nintex Forms uses to communicate information between SharePoint and Nintex Forms - and when blocked, Nintex Forms will not work correctly.

You can work around this by:

1. Open Chrome's Cookies and other site data settings chrome://settings/cookies

2. Under Sites that can always use cookies add the follow sites, and ensure All cookies, on this site only is NOT selected.

• [*.]nintexo365.net

• [*.]nintex.com

• [*.]sharepoint.com

• login.microsoftonline.com

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Euan

Badge +2

That worked perfectly. Thank you!