Solved

Unable to reach ADFS url

Badge +3

Hi everyone, I am hoping to get some clarity on this error that has been plaguing my Tenant for sometime now. We have some workflows that login to our tenant in order to start another Workflow or to perform another task. These workflows continuously enter the 'Suspended' state all with the same error (also attached):

Unable to reach AFDS Url 'https://sts.company.com/adfs/services/trust/2005/usernamemixed/'

The workflow internal status is 'Details: ServiceNoResponse'

All I can do is to keep retrying the workflow and it has worked, but a few hours after the fact. It is becoming a huge annoyance to my client with the delays being experienced. They are a SharePoint Online customer so I do not know why this issue occurs, where it is occurring from, and how to rectify it.

icon

Best answer by smccnn 14 July 2016, 09:05

View original

3 replies

Badge +8

I would recommend to contact the Nintex support, support@nintex.com

Badge +3

Yes I have been doing so and they are looking into the issue.

Badge +3

Nintex have resolved this. The issue was between one of the Nintex Service Servers located in the US and the client's ADFS server; requests from the server were constantly being dropped. Nintex ran tests from their servers in other regions which were all successful. Nintex then custom created a feature to allow service requests to be rerouted from a server in a region to another server, before down to ADFS.

This issue is now resolved and no problems since. Thanks guys!