Unable to Update Item Permissions – Office 365 Nintex Workflow

Badge +8

I have used the "Update Item Permissions" action dozens of times in workflow for O365 without issue. However, for whatever reason, I am running into the following error using these actions:

"The Application ID (AppID) for which the service ticket is requested does not exist on the system."

Has anyone seen this before? At first, I assumed it was an issue with my connection (user/password or permissions), but that doesn't appear to be the case.

I have a single 1 action workflow and cannot update permissions on a list item. The above error is shown in the log and then the workflow suspends. Any ideas?

UPDATE: I can successfully update permissions using the same workflow in another commercial tenant. So this issue is isolated to this tenant in some way (user, site, etc.) but I'm at a loss for what the issue is exactly.

2 replies

Hey Patrick Abel‌,

If you still facing this issue, i recommend you to approach Nintex Support team as we need more details to do our investigation. It seems to me as you have mentioned an issue that is exclusive to that tenant.

Abdo

Badge +8

Abdulkhaleq Meyad‌ it's still an issue – I submitted a Nintex Support ticket as of yesterday morning. Thanks!