There are unresolved entries error.

• 26 January 2017
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

I have built a Form for a team at my company and was ready to turn it over to them when in testing they found they could not save changes to existing submissions.  The form is associated to a document library, I check and each time you attempt to save you get the error;

Please address the following:
  • There are unresolved entries.

I have gone back their my fields and do not see what could be causing this issue.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

5 replies

Badge +4

Hi Todd,

Do you have people picker with default value on this form? Can you please send screenshot or export the form and send?

Regards

Shirin

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

‌ have you found a solution for your question you could share with us?

Regards,

Tomasz

Badge +8

I've run upon a similar issue and it looks like a hidden/disabled People Picker form control is what's causing the problem. However, I have not yet found a resolution to the validation prompt.

Shirin Patel ‌ have either of you two found a solution?

Badge +8

Alright, I've gotten to the bottom of the issue my client was encountering regarding the "There are unresolved entries..." error. This form has a People Picker control which is hidden and disabled in some circumstances. The workflow that runs on item creation populates this column/field with a default user.

This error is occurring because the person being populated in this field via workflow is not a member of the group configured for the column (filter). Thus a validation error occurs when attempting to resolve that the user specified is a member of the group.

Badge +3

I just ran into this with one of my workflows at a client. An employee that had left the company was in a hidden people picker so when they went to update the form it tried to save/validate the non existent employee in the people picker column. If you disable the control at the control level (NOT via rule) then it wont try to save the field again so it wont fail verification. I did it via expression so the field was writable when visible but disabled when hidden. Again you cant use a disable rule because it will still try to write to the list.