Solved

Task Approval by External Users in Nintex Workflows for Office365

• 17 April 2015
  • 5 replies

Hello,

We are using Nintex Workflows and Forms app for Office365. I would like to get clarification if we can allow external users to approve/reject the tasks generated via Nintex Workflows for Office365. We will be sharing few documents with external users and would like them to participate in the approval processes.

Please let me know if this is possible with current (April 17, 2015) version of Nintex Workflow App for Office365.

Regards,

Prashant G Bhoyar

icon

Best answer by sharepointfranc 13 June 2016, 13:05

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Did you ever get this figured out?

Badge +7

You may have had the answer since then but yes external users can definitely respond to Task received from Nintex Workflow for Office 365 + the task itself can be customised with Nintex Forms.

Badge +4

Hi,

I'm using Nintex for Office 365 and trying to assign tasks to external users. But this is not working, my workflows keeps getting suspended when I enter the external user e-mail. How can I proceed? How can I assign tasks to external users without getting into this problem?

Thanks, Igor.

Badge +8

Anyone found a solution yet? I am having the same issue. 

Thanks, 

Glenda

Badge +11

You have to first give the external user (using their email) access to the form list, task list, and attachment list (if required). I would have liked to give them access on the fly in the workflow, but I wasn't able to do that.