Suspended - ServiceNoResponse

• 27 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello everyone,

So my company just activate Azure AD multi-factor authentication (MFA). And now some workflow with permission list is suspended. And when I looked at the history of the workflow health and the result "Due to a configuration change made by your administrator, or because you moved to a new location, you must use multi-factor authentication to access ''. Any solution on how to recover the workflow to work fine again? Thank you

23788iA7C26E86F187C55D.png

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @chrirene ,

Does the affected workflows require a connection settings in the action?

e.g. Are you using any Teams or Office 365 actions?

You will need to re-establish the links again as the previous connection is no longer valid due to the activation of the the Azure AD MFA.

Then Re-Publish the workflow. Any affected workflow instance will need to be rerun.

I use Nintex for O365.

So previously it was like this.

Then I use the connection and add from the list of my connection. I have added the new connection, but the workflow still errors and gets turned like this:

"The username is invalid or does not exist, or the password is invalid for the username specified."

Is it true that MFA not support with Nintex for O365? 

https://community.nintex.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Office-365-Actions-Fail-With-Error-The-Username-Is-Invalid-Or/ta-p/86256 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hey, I think that you found the root cause of the issue.

Congrats for using Search to resolve your issue.

You need your Admin to configure the specific User or Service account so as not to use MFA.

This method should resume the affected workflows.

Otherwise get your Admin to configure a new User or Service account without MFA. You will also need to update the connection settings and Publish the workflow. This is more work for you.