Revert to Published Version of Form

• 16 August 2017
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi,

I have a Nintex form that I have published, and then changed and saved (not published) on the request of the client. They then came back to me and said they'd like to rethink again and to not do any more work and leave it as it is. So therefore I need to discard my saved version and just use revert to the Published version. Is there a way of reverting the form designer back to the currently published version rather than the saved version? I appreciate there is no version control, but if you can't do that, I'd be surprised.

Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi

Only option I can think of until Nintex support versions in O365 forms is to export your workflow at every major version/release and use that as a back up so if you need to revert changes you can.

Badge +9

Hi ,

From ribbon, you can see versions

You can see version history there.

79.0* is the last published version and 79.1 is the saved version, if you don't want to 79.1 version and restore 79.0 then

you have to click on the 79.0 version and publish again only.

Thanks,

Lakshmi C

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi

This is for Office 365, versioning is not available like this. That's why I'm trying to find out if it's possible to ignore a saved version. The published version is obviously still there as it can be filled in, but there's no obvious way of getting the designer to open it rather than the more recently saved version.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hey you might want to try this