Retrieve logged in User details Nintex form Office 365

• 8 January 2018
  • 3 replies

Hi,
I am working Nintex form, SharePoint online, office 365, In "new item form" trying to Retrieve logged in User details like "Job title, location, Line Manager, Line Manager Email" details. I tried almost everything but nothing is working.

Your help is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sandesh

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi Sandesh,

The User Profile lookup function isn't available in Forms for o365.  You can achieve this though via a Nintex Workflow and using the Office 365 Query User Profile action. 

You'll also need to tell SharePoint to trust Nintex so it provides user profile information.  You can do this via your workflow gallery | cog on the top right of the screen | Grant Access button

Cheers,

Chris

Badge +6

Hi Sandesh A‌,

Chris Ben‌ is right ! The User Profile lookup function isn't available in Forms for o365 .

But there is a workaround to achieve this , please refer Retrieve User Profile Details on Nintex Form for Office 365 .

Hope this helps !

Also from what I heard , Nintex is planning to add the User Profile lookup function in the upcoming release of  Forms for o365 (January 2018).

Regards,

Saud Khatri

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Good news Saud and Sandesh.  The UserProfileLookup feature was released for o365 today!  They must have heard us talking on this thread .

More info on it on the help page.

Here's a list of default SharePoint profile values.  It's from a MS article about SP2010 but SharePoint online took all the on-prem values so they should be the same!

Cheers,

Chris