Solved

Re: O365: How to terminate suspended workflows

Badge +5

I'm having the same issue today. Workflow has suspended but unable to terminate...selecting the option just does nothing. US tenant in this case.

I note that this thread is in the Nintex Workflow Cloud forum...I assume this is a mistake and it should be in Nintex Workflow for O365?

icon

Best answer by eharris04 25 May 2019, 00:04

View original

3 replies

Badge +5

Hello,

I've been having issues with workflow running into an error and staying into "Suspended" status and making the item get stuck. 

The workflow is running into an error due to an incorrect string within a variable, nothing special, and then ends up suspended. After that it is impossible to get the workflow to terminate. I've tried the various steps via the GUI and even waited a few days hoping it would terminate on its own, but no luck.

Due to the workflow staying into suspended mode a new instance of the workflow can't run on the item which gets stuck in the proces.

I've found a post to terminate the workflow systematic, but I can't figure out how to configure the query list action. 

Heads-up on Office 365 Terminate.....

Thank you,

Andre

Badge +5

We seem to be getting the same behavior when trying to terminate non-Nintex workflow as well... 

@barryc  Yes, it should have been in the Nintex Workflow for O365 area, is there a way to move it?

Badge +17

@barryc @ahaaften - This should be resolved. There was an issue within O365 that was affecting all workflows. In case of concern like this again, I would suggest looking at "service status" on the left-hand side or visiting status.nintex.com to see if there is a system wide issue.