Solved

Problem with Nintex buttons in modern list experience using Chrome

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Recently, I have noticed that the “Nintex Workflow” and “Nintex Forms” button displayed in the Modern List UI do not respond in Chrome.  Meaning, when I click either button nothing happens at all.  The buttons work properly in IE and Edge.  I have replicated this in multiple SharePoint sites in my tenant and from two different PCs.

This issue seems to have started 2 weeks ago.  At first I thought it was an intermittent issue.  But now it is consistent.

Anyone else notice this?

203811_pastedImage_2.png

icon

Best answer by tomcastiglia 14 June 2017, 16:00

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Tom, I have also faced it several times but I thought it was due to some script issues, slow internet connection or whatever other my local malfunction. It usually needs the page to be reloaded (one or two times) and it starts working again. Or to switch into Edge

Regards,

Tomasz

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Thanks ‌... I reported it to Nintex Support and they identified a bug which they said was fixed 2 days ago.  I have not seen the problem since then.  Hopefully, it won't happen again.

strange strange... I am experiencing the same 1.5 years later.. bug came back?
Badge +9

Hi,

We have a case open with Microsoft for them to resolve this, it appears to only affect the modern view so switching to classic will allow you to launch the designer.

There is no ETA on this being fixed right now, unfortunately.

See: https://status.nintex.com/pages/incident/566925105401bb333d000014/5c6cf4215bc3300494ea0535

Callum