Not applicable

Printing a Workflow

Jump to solution

Is there any way to print a workflow in O365 or atleast the ability to zoom out? I need to see the full picture to trace a multi step state machine. Also would like to use it for review with a team of end users so they understand what is going on in the background.

Tags (2)
4 Replies
andrewg
Scout

Re: Printing a Workflow

Jump to solution

Currently there is not a print method/button in the design canvas for a workflow, but you can use the browser's zoom to make the overall canvas smaller to show more actions at once.

Not the best method, but I used the Snipping Tool in Win8 and pasted a few snapshots into Word and printed this out.

0 Kudos
jbartolome
Novice

Jump to solution

I agree with ‌, it's not the best method and when you zoom out too far, some of the actions become hard to read.

Is Nintex planning to add this feature onto their workflow somewhere in the future? It would be nice to have since a lot of our product owners like to see the logic behind what goes into their forms.

scynerp
Apprentice

Jump to solution

Maybe not the best answer but what about using visio?

A recent post on the community highlighted the nintex icons as a set that can be used in visio.

I've just started to use it as a documentation method for our workflows and it's easier to see the flow this way.

Just a thought!

0 Kudos
sue_magnuson
Novice

Jump to solution

Very difficult to troubleshoot having to scroll up and down and across - sure would be great to have a way to visualize the workflow steps for training and troubleshooting!