People not visible in People and group filed for some users

• 21 August 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

There are Few members in site which have different Permissions. They can't be able to show value in "people and group" field in Lists, Libraries, Workflow task forms and in related documents. Members in "site owners" groups and "site administrator" are able to see the value in fields. They can see people in people picker but after save the Nintex form, value not visible in lists and libraries. I can't see any error in form. But people and group field shows blank.

I don't understand what is happening. If anyone know the solution then please help me out.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Can you clarify: are these people not selectable as values in people picker fieldsĀ or are they not able to see the people picker fields when viewing the "Display Form" of an item? Or something completely different?

Are there rules applied on the form controls? What level permissions do these people have? Also, check the "properties" of the fields on the form, as there can be runtime functions hiding/disabling controls as well.

Badge +1

Thank you for your response... This issue is resolved now.. It needed Advance Setting in "User Information List" . There were only "Read Access" provided so i had changed to "Edit Access". Now it is working fine...

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

That's great, Neha! Can you mark this question as "Answered"?