Not applicable

Office 365 Send Document Set to Repository

I'm trying to leverage Office 365 Send Document Set to Repository action to move a document set when a custom field, Project Status, is modified to "Archived".  To configure the action is not so intuitive; however, I've managed to get it setup and  execute  but nothing happens. The goal is to automatically move the doc set from one library to another in the same site collection.

Provided Destination Site URL: <current site>

List Name: <source library where document sets are located>

Items to Send to Repository: <>  Search the item when property<Project Status> Equal to <Archived>

Action: <Move>

SharePoint Online URL: <tenant domain>

Username: <admin>

Password: <adminpassword>

Send to Repository Status: <Create a variable>

I put a Log in History item to capture returned values <Repository Status Variable>.

• Content Organizer feature is activated on the current site.
  • Content Organizer Rule established based on the content type and status column.
  • Even Send To Connection has been setup for Records Management pointing to the Drop Off Library in the site noted above.

After executing the workflow, Status: "Unable to send <Document> to repository because target destination could not be found." Doc Set URL: ""

Am I missing something here? Any help is greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
burkslm
Nintex Newbie

Re: Office 365 Send Document Set to Repository

Have you checked to see if there are any further detailed errors on the server logs that may be helpful?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Given this is a SharePoint Online environment, how would I retrieve the server logs?

0 Kudos
burkslm
Nintex Newbie

ULS Server logs

0 Kudos
burkslm
Nintex Newbie

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi burkslm - The link provided references SharePoint 2010 ULS logs.  My environment is SharePoint Online (Office 365) which is Microsoft-hosted.  That said, how would you retrieve ULS Logs for Office 365?

0 Kudos
burkslm
Nintex Newbie

My bad! I don't have 365. I was researching it and it does seem to be an issue being able to track errors. 365 takes control away from you now that you can't see ULS logs. I would take a look at Event logs anyway to make sure nothing is in them.

0 Kudos
lkchiang
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Hi Cortis Echols‌,

Are you using "Custom Document Set Content Type" in the Content Organizer Rule?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hello,

I worked with Cortis regarding his issue;

The root of the problem was that Cortis was using a custom content type in which its parent was a "Document set". Unfortunately the "Office 365 Send Document Set to Repository" action can only target the "Document set" content type directly and will not move custom content types whose parent is the document set content type.

Regards,

Andrew Beals