Solved

O365 - Find Suspended Workflows

• 12 July 2016
  • 5 replies

Badge +5

Hello,

I just ran a workflow on 1500 list items.  I have noticed that some of the workflows have become "suspended".  Is there somewhere that I can see all of the Suspended workflows in a list?  Is there a way to filter the WorkFlow History for this information?  I am dreading the notion have needing to look at each and every workflow.

Thank you,

Matt

icon

Best answer by Warwick 13 July 2016, 01:20

View original

5 replies

Badge +9

Welcome to Nintex Workflows in Office 365 - where you will have no hair in record time!

Workflow Health will show you how many have error, but you need to trall through each record to find them, you should use workflow statuses which can at least rule out the completed ones.

Badge +9

This may be of interest - SharePoint Online (O365): PowerShell Script to get Workflow status - SharePoint Knowledge Sharing BlogSharePoint Knowled… 

Badge +9

Let me know if you get a chance to try this out ‌ I'm keen to know if it gives enough into to identify records, from the looks of the screen shot it atleast gives the ID of a record

Link is not working
Badge +2

Hope below link will help.

This will list down all the suspended/termiated workflows on that particular site. Works well in SharePoint online.

https://www.codeproject.com/Tips/5257525/Get-List-of-all-Suspended-Terminated-Workflows-usi

Please note Nintex recently relased a feature to get the notifications of all suspended workflows, Enable the setting while publishing the workflow.