Not applicable

Nintex workflows not getting notified to groups or more than one user. Help please?

Nintex workflows not getting notified to groups or more than one user. Help please?

0 Kudos
17 Replies
olampl11
Novice

Re: Nintex workflows not getting notified to groups or more than one user. Help please?

1. Which action do you use

2. Get ensure that everyone can read the group members (It is a common failure, that the groups are configured the only group members can see all members of the group)

Not applicable

Re: Nintex workflows not getting notified to groups or more than one user. Help please?

this is of the same issue I addressed.. the action is send an email. Everyone has access.. nothing's changed.

olampl11
Novice

Phu, so I would contact the Nintex Support via creating a ticket

Please give us an update, if you know what's the issue was.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

I dint get a proper response from the support team.

0 Kudos
fccrous
Scout

Hi Terrence,

Have you looked at the user profiles in SharePoint?  Is everything fine with the detail in there, i.e. email addresses.   When you send a email to one person, do you use the email address or the people picker functionality to choose a person?  Have you tried emailing to more than one person without using groups?

Not applicable

Have tried all the specified ways, not sure why it doesn't work

0 Kudos
Not applicable

the links like modified by, current item etc.. seem to be causing the issue. looks like there are bugs on the links when we add groups. It doesn't notify to the group. 

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Francois Crous

The hyperlinks are not working correctly. Whenever I enter them it breaks on the email. this is really annoying my friend.

fccrous
Scout

Hi Terence,

What hyperlinks are you referring to?  Is this in the emails that you are sending?  Can you send some more examples or screenshots of what you are experiencing?