Nintex workflow task list has duplicate status

Badge +2

Hi,

I have a SharePoint list and we have created nintex workflow for that list, we have assign flexi task and it is assigning to a SharePoint group,

Now issue is , whenever the workflow run, in Workflow task list, there is an duplicate status for the same id.

Could you please let me know what is happening.

I have attached the screenshot

5 replies

Badge +2

could you please help me

Badge +9

Hi Prathima,

FlexiTask is an on-premise (Nintex for SharePoint) action, but this post is in the Nintex Workflow for Office 365 forum.

If FlexiTask is similar to the tasks in O365 however, you have the option when starting a task process to assign either a single task to multiple people, or create one task per participant. 

Are you assigning this task to more than one person (e.g. a SharePoint group)?

Callum

Badge +2

Thanks for your reply

yes we are assigning task to sharepoint group.

and we are using sharepoint 2013.

Badge +9

This may well be the expected behaviour then - is each person in the group being assigned a task?

In O365 you can change this (one task per process OR one task per assignee), I don't know about 2013 I'm afraid.

Callum

Badge +2

Not each person, its will be assigned to group, anyone can open the request, and one who opens the form, it will be locked , other person cannot make changes, once user release the form then only other person can make the changes in the form, there will be a dropdown to approve or reject the form.