Solved

Nintex forms Update/Release Notes

Badge +3

Hi,

I am using Nintex New Responsive Designer and today I noticed some changes and when I am trying to find the latest release notes or update details, I am unable to find it.

Changes I have noticed so far, in Rules we can now use colors (Border color, Control fill & Control input color). I really want to know what other features are released and when.

Would really appreciate if someone can share a link. Thank you.

Kind regards,

AK

icon

Best answer by EuanGamble 8 November 2019, 01:19

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

@EuanGamble are you able to assist with this?  Release notes do not appear to have been updated since early September.

https://community.nintex.com/t5/Release-Notes/Nintex-Forms-for-Office-365-Release-Notes/ta-p/87909

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @AhmedK,

We are in the process of deploying our new release to all data centres. When we complete the deployment successfully, we update the release notes.

Cheers,

Euan

/cc @SimonMuntz 

Badge +3
Hi @EuanGamble/@SimonMuntz,

Thank you for the update.

Kind regards,
AK
Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @AhmedK,

I have just updated the release notes for Nintex Forms for Office365 (Link).

The styling options are not listed in the release notes as we are testing this new functionality and asking customers for feedback.

Please let me know what you think of the new style builder, the option to style controls at the config level, and the option to style controls through rules.

Cheers,

Euan

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @AhmedK,

I have created a video highlighting the changes for the November release of Nintex Forms for Office365.

Cheers,

Euan

Badge +3

Hi @EuanGamble ,

Thank you for the release notes and a detailed video. 

I have already incorporated the styling in my form and it really is looking great. A lot can be done now just to highlight a field. 

Lookup function is great as well but since I have been working on a very complicated form with different levels, I managed that somehow. But I will see if I can improve it.

There are other things/limitation that I want to highlight and it would be great if we can have it in near future. I will be posting that in User Voice very soon.

Thank you once again.

Kind Regards,

AK

Badge +6

Hi,

I'm new to the new repsonsive form and I was trying to find out if this is something that needs to be activated or if it an automatic process as I can't seem to find out how to create a new responsive form. 

When I access Nintex Forms i onyl get the two options of Repsonsive or Classic.

Any help or advice welcome.

Regards,

Paul

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @scynerp,

Just make sure your Nintex Forms app is updated. I have a video below that may help.

Cheers,

Euan

Badge +6

Hi Euan,

thanks for the help in getting me sorted out!

Best regards,

Paul

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

No problems @scynerp.

Let me know what you think of the new designer and what you would like to see added to it.

Cheers,

Euan