Nintex Worklfow Suspended

• 13 February 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

RequestorId: 9a75db5a-d103-20db-0000-000000000000. Details: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the workflow instance. Exception details: System.ArgumentException: AssignedTo at System.Activities.Statements.Throw.Execute(CodeActivityContext context) at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager) at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation) Exception from activity Throw If Sequence Microsoft.SharePoint.WorkflowServices.Activities.OperatingWebContextScope NintexActivities.WorkflowXaml_f6a19ad8_fae9_46e2_88bb_539a99b9e906 Assign a task Sequence If While State Machine Sequence Flowchart Order CheckSheets1.WorkflowXaml_8822213a_c7a3_4455_96fa_74e247529248

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi,

Can I kindly suggest you actually ask a question as part of your post? 

Members here give up their time to try and assist people and they should be given every useful piece of information before trying to assist. You'll find members here are extremely willing to help but a well structured and polite question will always increase your chances of getting a resolution.

Thanks

Badge +3

Thanks, I though I posted it as a question,

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

That wasn't quite my point.

The content of your post doesn't tell us anything about your problem other than the error. To give yourself a better chance of getting a response you should include more information about your scenario, environment, other symptoms etc.

Users are likely to be turned off this post because it doesn't actually ask them for help or tell them anything about the scenario and they'd need to make several posts asking you several questions before actually being able to understand your issue. All valuable time.

If you can re-frame your post in line with the above, then you should get a much better response rate from the community.

Thanks