Nintex Sign - The sender of Request Signature Email?

Dear all,

I am new user of Nintex Sign, and I already authorize Nintex to access the Adobe platform.

For the guide "https://help.nintex.com/en-US/nintex2013/help/Workflow/RootCategory/Actions/Nintex.Sign.htm"

It said: The name or email address of the person sending the request. The initiator is displayed as the 'From' address to the recipient.

But when I receive the "Request Signature Email" the sender is showing my Adobe Account's name with email address"echosign@echosign.com", I assume that, the sender should be the workflow initiator.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

The sender of the adobe email will always be the echosign@echosign.com but the display name will be the name of your user. The documentation is not very clear on that point

But your are using the Nintex Sign service (powered by adobe sign), so, it's this tools/service that will send the email to your signators, not the initiator himself.

Thanks for your reply.

So, in other word, if I use "AdminUser" to configure the Nintex Sign service, all request signature email will ALWAYS sent from "AdminUser <echosign@echosign.com>"?

Did you agree it may make the signer confuse???????????

Userlevel 4
Badge +10
yes exactly.
Maybe you can modify the user display name in the adoble sign portal (don't know if ther is this kind of parameter)