Nintex - SharePoint Online - Delete library

• 12 December 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hello all,

I'm hoping I can get some insight. I'm currently working on a workflow to create sites programmically. Right now, I got the site creation and permissions down, but the version of Nintex I have forces me to use a web request and SharePoints REST API to do this.

Now, I've found Microsoft's documentation, but it unfortunately doesn't fit one to one with the fields in the web request action. So what I'm hoping for is an example of someone else with either a working web request within SharePoint online, or a working delete/create library request. Or other insight if I'm totally up the wrong tree.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +17
Hi,

is there any reason why you are not using actions from Nintex? There are two to choose from: "Office 365 Create Site" or "Office 365 Create Site Collection".

Regarding the Web requests - I believe you are always seeing errors telling you don't have enough permissions. Have you tried obtaining Request Digest token? Are you familiar with this security aspects: https://community.nintex.com/t5/Community-Blogs/Working-with-security-credentials-RequestDigest-FedAuth-rtFa/ba-p/82519?

Regards,
Tomasz