Nintex Office 365 Workflow Performance - complex workflow

Hello,

I have attached a Nintex workflow that creates items in other lists.  This workflow takes a minimium of 8 minutes to run.  I was wondering if someone could offer me ways to improve the workflows performance and speed up the time it takes run.

Attached is the workflow.  

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +22
HI,

Workflow looks ok.
The O365 infrustructure is under heavy load at the moment due to the Pandemic so the workflow may speed up when we are out of this.
Other than that this may be as good as it gets based on Workflow Manager speed.
Userlevel 5
Badge +19

@JonMiller724 while waiting for loads to retunr to normal on SPO, looking at the workflow design, you might also be able to offload the process to an NWC workflow. You would have to build the workflow in NWC and then use the 'Start Workflow in Nintex Workflow Cloud' action within O365 to pass the item data up to NWC. The only issue that I could potentially see would be the steps doing a Query XML as we do not yet have that action in NWC. 

@butlerj I am not familiar with Nintex Workflow Cloud. Is that part of an Enterprise subscription?
Userlevel 5
Badge +19

@JonMiller724 NWC is available as part of both standard and enterprise subscriptions, and it is our stand alone workflow designer. You can learn more about setting up an NWC tenant here if you would like: https://help.nintex.com/en-US/nwc/Content/QuickStart/1-SignIn.htm

Thank you @butlerj. Just so we are clear, if I own an enterprise subscription of Nintex Form / Workflow for Office 365, I also get Nintex Workflow Cloud as part of my subscription or do I have to pay extra for Nintex Workflow Cloud?
Userlevel 5
Badge +19

@JonMiller724 access to NWC will be included in your workflow subscription, and workflows published there will count the same as if you had published the workflow in SharePoint Online.