Solved

Nintex O365 Change logs

• 12 April 2016
  • 5 replies

Badge +4

Hello everybody,

Anyone can tell me where I can find change logs of Nintex O365 version.

For on-premises, no problems for that but when you have a pending update on your tenant I suppose you want to know which changes are going to be apply.

Thank you and have a good day !

Best regards.

icon

Best answer by mtrividic 15 April 2016, 12:04

View original

5 replies

Badge +8

I think the best and shortest way is just asking Nintex directly.

under support@nintex.com you normally got an quick response

Badge +4

Okay, I'm going to try that.

But I think it's really important for Nintex users to be informed about that without passing by the support.

Thank you and have a good day.

Badge +8

Totally agree with that. Maybe there is another source available, but I think that was also a question for the support

Badge +4

Hello,

I just receive a response from Nintex Support.

They give me a link to see O365 releases notes but the first time when I click I must request rights to acceed to the link.

If you have the right please find this link : https://community.nintex.com/community/installation/product-downloads

Take attention about that, this releases notes are really light only major modifications appear.

I says to Nintex support, "a little modification could impact a production environment so you must list all minor fixes

After closing the ticket, they request me to put my suggestion to the uservoice.

So, if you approve my idea please vote for it in this link :

Complete release notes about fixes updates on Office 365 – Customer Feedback for Nintex

I hope this can help you to know if an update is required for you.

Best regards,

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

You can mark your answer as correct to close this question out since it appears there is no alternative answer to this.

Thanks