Nintex Forms background color does not expand to bottom of the form. Background only appears on a third of the form.

• 6 April 2017
  • 7 replies

Badge +3

Greetings,

I am running into an issue with Nintex forms where the background color does not cover the entire form but rather about 1/3 of the form. Please see attached image. The design of the form includes hidden fields or form controls, so when the form is first initiated, several fields or forms controls are hidden from the users. The stated issue only occurs when the fields are hidden. After the form is submitted and when all the fields are displayed, the background color fills the entire form. 

Am I missing a setting within the form designer?

Any input or feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advanced for your time.

7 replies

Badge +2

Hi Tam,

Try adding all your controls to a panel and apply css to that panel.

Thanks

Badge +4

Hi maybe you have wrong CSS styles in your form. Or maybe you only forgot to add your control to the panel, as was mentioned in the previous post.

Badge +6

Hi Tam , 

This is pretty much possible . Do follow this   . Hope you will get the solution.

Thanks 

Bashya Rajan A

Badge +3

Thank you Karthik, Milan, Bashya for your response.

The CSS Styles on my form hasn't been modified from the time the form was created.  I have also tried changing the color of the background to white but there is still a border around where the background used to be. 

I am at the point where I will just have to bite the bullet and start over from scratch.

Badge +2

Hi Tam,

Did you try to apply the background color css for the whole layout in the layout settings --> Appearance --> Background color?

Badge

Hi Tam, maybe you can check through all your rules on the controls and see if you have imposed duplicate 'hide' rules on the same control. Then try to remove such that only one rule is left.

It works for me as I encountered this same problem.

Badge +4

Hi Tam,

maybe you´ve added the new form controls out of the main "panel", and this is why the background is not on the whole form.

Just try if all your controls are in the main panel. Or how it looks like in the Nintex Forms Designer? Is there everything OK and the problem is there only if you are looking on the form?