christopheraucq
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Newly released or updated Nintex Workflow for Office 365 Actions

Great news

mark_greene
Nintex Newbie

is there a breakdown of actions based on standard vs. enterprise?  thanks!

pamela_denchfie
Nintex Newbie

0 Kudos
mark_greene
Nintex Newbie

Hi Pamela, Thank you. I did come across that but am not sure I understand where the line is drawn to delineate between Nintex Standard Actions and Features vs. Nintex Enterprise Actions and Features. Sorry if I am missing something here.

0 Kudos
pamela_denchfie
Nintex Newbie

Hi Mark, the workflow actions that require Enterprise Edition are listed in the help, here: http://help.nintex.com/en-US/O365/Default.htm#cshid=1237. For a list of all workflow actions (both Enterprise and Standard), go to the Actions section of the help here: http://help.nintex.com/en-US/O365/Default.htm#O365WorkFlow/Actions.htm​. I hope this helps!

0 Kudos
mark_greene
Nintex Newbie

Hi Pamela,

I am able to view the list of workflow actions for enterprise via the first link. Thank you. However, the second link provided goes to a glossary that says:

"Finding workflow actions

You can browse workflow actions by category or search for actions by name.

To browse workflow actions

1. In the Actions toolbox, click a category. For example, click the category Libraries and Lists.
    2. Use the vertical scroll bar to view the actions available in the selected category.

To search for a workflow action by name

• In the Search text box at the top of the Actions toolbox, type characters from the name of the workflow action. For example, type assign to search for the action Assign a task. "

The problem is I am not a current nintex customer but rather a 'potential' nintex customer so I cannot follow these steps.

I am trying to find 'the' list of comparison between Standard vs. Enterprise features and actions.

Thank you.

Mark -

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Mark,

We would be more than happy to share the details with you. Could you please shoot us an email at sales@nintex.com and we can set up a call to go through it.

-Jakob

0 Kudos
jowe
Nintex Newbie

Has there been no change since the last update to this article?
Or is Vadim more likely to have the most recent Actions? (see here: Nintex Workflow for Office 365 - Available Actions - Vadim Tabakman)

It would be great if this article would reflect the most recent atatus of available actions.

0 Kudos
pamela_denchfie
Nintex Newbie

Hi Johannes, please see links added to the top of this post Hope this helps!