New Responsive form: text box not resizing as intended

• 7 July 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge +8

I am using a New Responsive form on Nintex O365.

I have a long text field with the "Auto resize height" option set to Yes.  

In Display mode, the text is cut off and there is no way to view it all unless you go into Edit mode.

Am I missing something?  I would expect the text field to "auto-resize" to fit the text that has been submitted.

6 replies

Badge +8

@EuanGamble any ideas?  Am I doing something wrong?

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @calmaguer ,

I just tested this on Chrome Version 84.0.4147.89 and it worked OK. It may be a specific browser issue we may need to look into. Can you log a support call? You can also cc me in if you like. Just include euan.gamble@nintex.com.

Cheers,

Euan

Badge +8

Hi @EuanGamble , I'm just now getting back to this.  I tried logging in to Customer Central and got the message:

No Contact or Account found with this email
A Support Case has been created on your behalf

Maybe you can assist.  I'm not the Nintex admin for my company, if that makes a difference.  I've tried it on other lists and it seems to be working correctly, but on a couple of my lists it's not.  I'm trying some other things in the meantime.

Badge +8

I tried opening the Form and adding a plain (long) text box with all default settings, not connected to any Sharepoint column, and published - and the problem remains.  I tried changing the settings in Sharepoint List Settings under an existing column (multiple lines of text) to allow 50 lines instead of 10 and the problem remains the same.  I'm going to keep troubleshooting.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @calmaguer,

Can you send an email to support@nintex.com explaining your issue with customer central and also the issue you are having?

Thanks,

Euan

Badge +1

Has anyone been able to figure this out? I have the same issue, and it’s not happening on all records, just some, where the text is outside of the text box. it is on auto resize as well.