New Responsive Form Missing in "Choose Designer" Prompt

• 16 October 2020
  • 7 replies

Hi Guys,

Can someone tell me how to include the "New Responsive Form" button option in "Choose Designer"?  My options still the two buttons: (old) Responsive Form and Classic Form.

I thought that this is automatically available to Nintex O365 users.

I attached herewith a screen dump of my "Choose Designer" prompt.

Cheers,

Henry

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Hi,

Try one of these solutions.
1. Navigate to site contents in classic experience and check the Nintex forms app Icon and see if there is an update available. If so run the update and see if that resolves this issue.
2. Delete the Nintex forms app from the site and re-add it.
No forms will be lost.

Thanks Simon. I can see the "Nintex Forms for O365" has a note that there is an update available. 

You noted that I need to remove the Nintex Form App then add it back.  How do I remove the Nintex Form App then re-add it? 

Note that when I clicked the "update" url link, it prompts me that "Good news - you already have this on your site.". It would be nice if this link completes the update process.

Hoping for your prompt response, Simon.

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

Hi,

If the update is not working then remove and re-add the app.

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your usual prompt response.

Once I completed the removal of Nintex Forms App, would I be using the same Nintex Forms App icon to re-add the app?

Do I need higher privilege to do the removal and re-add of the app?

Cheers,

Henry

Userlevel 6
Badge +22
If you have access to remove the app the same access will be fine to add it back again using the add an app icon.
Hi Simon, Thank you again. We will follow your suggestions and I will let you know the outcome in due time.

Hi Simon,

I passed the task to update Nintex Forms App and Nintex Worflows App to our infrastructure team to complete.  I have not heard from them yet.  I will follow it up today and will let you know in due course.

I do appreciate your time to follow it up with me.  That's quality customer service.

Cheers,

Henry