My tasks webpart modern interface

Badge +1

I'm trying to show the open task for the current user on the homepage of the (sub)site.  As this are new sites, they have the modern interface and within the list webpart the task lists are not available.  
Is there a nintex webpart available to load these Nintex tasks?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Hi,
Nintex does not have a specific webpart/AppPart to view Tasks in the Task list.
I would have though that this would just be a matter of adding the Task list and conguring to show the MyTasks view. Maybe I am not understanding the issue.
Badge +1

In the modern interface (SharePoint online) there is only a webpart 'Lists'.  In this webpart you're only able to select 'custom list', but not the 'Workflow task list'.  That's why I ask if there is a solution to show (Nintex) workflow tasks on a site page in SharePoint online.

We don't want that users have to navigate to a specific list to see their task.  They should see them immediatly when they open the application.

Badge +4

In the SharePoint Starters kit, supported by the community, there is a webpart Personal tasks, this shows all the tasks from a user, using Microsoft Graph.

Description from GitHub:

This web part provides you the ability to add a particular user's personal tasks on a web page. The web part may be configured to show all tasks or to exclude completed tasks. This web part is powered by the Microsoft Graph and currently requires that the Office 365 tenant be configured for targeted release for all users.

https://github.com/SharePoint/sp-starter-kit/blob/master/documentation/components/wp-personal-tasks.md