K2 Designer for Visual Studio - Canvas vertical size

• 29 August 2008
  • 4 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +3

Hi

I use K2 Designer for Visual Studio. 

My process has many activities and is very long. I need to increase the vertical size of design zone. How to do ?

Note : I don't want to change zoom scale but canvas size.

Thank for your replies 

4 replies

Badge +4

Hi tamborDdu

Unfortunatly there is no other way to increase the size of the K2 studio canvas. Your best bet wil be to use IPC events. 

Cheers,

Badge +3

Ok thank you wessel.

Bye 

Badge +6

Hi,

Labs confirm and I've just tried... It is actually possible since 803.

Click anywhere on your design canvas. Go to your solution explorer pane, and under the properties tab, select the "SourceCode.Workflow.Design.ProcessView" namespace. The design area / CanvasSize property set will be available to be configured. As you can see:

Badge +6

After this change, this can be interesting to replicate the value for the ViewFlow feature. Please find here the way to do it:

Change the ViewFlow.aspx in ‘C:<K2 Installation Path>WorkSpaceSiteTaskListControl’ to have following values:

<body onload=

"return ViewFlow_Onload()" onunload="return ViewFlow_UnLoad()" style="height: 100%;min-width: 100%;min-height: 100%;width: 100%; padding: 0; margin: 0;" scroll="yes">

<form runat=

"server" id="Form1" >

<

object id="ViewFlow" width="2500" height="4000" classid='CLSID:C98A2736-4484-4128-B8A4-F5080755A21D' codebase='K2ViewFlowDeployer.CAB#version=1,0,0,0'>

Obviously you want to match the values with the ones in VS.

Be carefull: the update of the viewflow.aspx can be deleted by the installation of a new version of K2.

Credits to Conrad for his help ;-)