Move document from one site collections library to another site collection library through Nintex workflow

• 17 August 2016
  • 7 replies

Hi All,

I need to move my document from one site collection's document library to another site collections document library.Is it possible in Nintex workflow.Please response as soon as possible.This is a high priority task for my development.Please check the below feasibility to using with Nintex workflow.

1. Move document from one site document library to another site document library.

Example:
Sitecollection1--->Site1-->Doc1

Sitecollection2--->Site2--->Doc2

When I upload the document into Doc1 library,it will automatically upload into Doc2. [ I may use some condition in feature ]

Please advise.

Thanks & Regards,

John

7 replies

Badge +9

Hi John,

I dont have practical knowledge of doint this.But I did one POC to copy documents across farms i.e. one site in SharePoint 2010 and another in SharePoint 2013.I guess the best option is by using the webservice in the workflow.Please check the following link for detail description  Call web service from Nintex Workflow - To Copy List item between Site Collections | Salaudeen Rajack's S…

Badge +9

This is the blog which states the best option for moving documents in different scenario Copying items in list/libraries

Badge +9

Have you got the solutions?

Till now,no adithya

Badge +9

Are you getting an error in Web Service call?

Badge +9

Are you able to check the solution?

Badge +11

Have you tried the link shared by Aditya? If you have resolved this issue, please mark the appropriate response as correct answer to help others on the community.