List Lookup Problem

• 6 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi, 

I am having trouble with list lookup controls working correctly in one of my forms. 

Is there a limit on how many list lookups you can use in one form?

the problem I am having is when the user (on a Samsung Tablet) tries to search and select an item from the list lookup the field itself doesn't populate. If they scroll through the list however it does. 

I am using the list lookup within a repeating section. 

When users complete the form on a laptop/PC they dont have this issue. 

They are completing the form via SharePoint and not the Nintex app. 

Any help is much appreciated. 

Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

There is a current limitation with the List Lookup control in the new responsive forms.

This control is not supported on Nintex mobile

That why you have no problem with a PC and problem with Mobil app (tablette, mobile ect...)

https://community.nintex.com/t5/Responsive-Forms/New-Resposonsive-Office365-Current-limitations/td-p/89047

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @StaceyLee,

So the user cannot select an item from a List Lookup only when on a Samsung Tablet using the web browser (Not Nintex Mobile)?

We may need to investigate further. Can you raise a support ticket so the team can get the exact details and see if they can replicate?

Cheers,

Euan

Hi, I think Synerg our developer have raised this support ticket on our behalf. Can you confirm?

The issue is that if the scroll the list lookup on a Samsung tablet they can select the item and the item populates the field but if they search the list lookup then select the item it doesnt populate in the field at all.

Thanks
Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @StaceyLee,

I cannot see a support case. If this is an issue, please raise a case in Nintex Customer Central.

Cheers,

Euan