Is there a way to query Office 365 profiles and identify when their password is expiring

Badge +4

Hey there,

apologies if the question has been asked but I searched for a solution without any success.

Has anyone developed a solution where Nintex queries Office 365 profiles, detects profiles that are expiring within 7 days and send an email notification to these users?

The reason I am looking for such a solution is to communicate to staff to update all their other device passwords, especially members out in the field.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Hi,

Users password expiry information would be held in Azure AD. I checked around and I found that there are a lot of API endpoints that cn be interacted with in regards to Azure AD but I did not find one that could be queried to return the expiry date of a password.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-au/previous-versions/azure/ad/graph/api/api-catalog
Badge +4

Hey @SimonMuntz,

thank you so much for your feedback.

Would it be possible to execute against the local AD or should I really look at using PowerShell at this point?

Badge +4

Actually...I think I found something, would this be the right attribute to be looking at?