Removing List Permission dynamically using Remove list Permission component in WorkFlow

• 13 June 2017
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I want to remove the permission for list which may be a user or a group or both the user and the group . I have used Remove List Permission Component to do so . By using that component i can only remove the user/Group/Both manually by selecting thoose in  confuguration part. It doesnt provide any option to drag and drop the fields to remove dynamically.And i see the Rule[Remove list item user or group] which is used to remove the List item Permission Dynamically,but we dont have any rules to remove the list permission.

...........................please provide any solution to remove the list permission dynamically.

2 replies

Badge +5

Hi Saravana.

Just wanna ask if this here is the guide you have been following to work on your ‘remove list permissions’, if not, you can give yourself time to see if your problem is not resolved through some ways the guide recommends as it provides info. to do with how to use list permissions components in a Workflow.

Badge +10

Were you able to figure out how to do it?

Thanks