Solved

In workflow gallery and by my workflow name there is a warning symbol/icon

• 4 February 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I cannot figure out why this is appearing in the Nintex workflow gallery. The workflow appears to be working just fine.

icon

Best answer by callum 6 February 2019, 01:41

View original

2 replies

Badge +9

Hi Kirb,

I believe that icon is showing as there is an issue with the workflows subscription (the subscription is how the workflow knows when to start, e.g. on item creation). Sometimes this could be a name mismatch with SharePoint, so the workflow may start fine but in the workflow history page you may see a different workflow name.

If you hover over the icon I believe there was a message that should clarify this too.

We implemented this a while ago as we found there were some workflows where the subscription name/events were not in sync with what was expected, publishing the workflow will make sure everything is back in sync.

Hope this helps

Callum

Badge +1

@callum Thank you for your answer! I went to the SharePoint list/calendar and looked at the workflow settings. My workflow was correctly associated with the list but there was also a content type that must of been associated (I'm not sure that is correct, but I know it wasn't a list). I removed that workflow and it cleared up the symbol in my Nintex workflow. I haven't tested to see if I broke my workflow.