In NINTEX Forms for O365, how can I use relative urls for referencing external script files stored in Style Library?

• 30 October 2016
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

In NINTEX Forms for O365, how can I use relative Urls for referencing external script and css files stored in Style Library of the same site? I have more than 25 external scripts and about 10 external css file which need to be referenced in the Advanced section of Form Settings dialog. If I provide full urls, it all works file, but if I provide relative url like /sites/sitename/Style%20Library/scriptfile.js , it fails to find it. Apparently it is trying to find in https://formso365.nintex.com/sites/sitename/Style%20Library/scriptfile.js. How can I reference relative Urls?

3 replies

Badge +9

A good question as additionally, I want a similar set up for the external .CSS but no luck so far

I have tried republishing and also inserting: Style%20Library into the url but no further progress.  Have you been more successful?

Badge +9

Thanks very much .  I can see now that as well as adding complete snippets of JS code, I can also use the approach you mention to include JS includes .  I prefer this approach as I want to have my scripts in a  GIT branch  and not hidden in some form. Out of interest are you using the include scripts on On-premise SharePoint / Nintex?

Cheers 

Daniel

Badge +2

Original question was asked by me and it was ONLY FOR O365. I had this working for On Premises long time back. Your answer may have helped others, though. Thanks.