In Display mode enable a button and save an column value in SharePoint online Nintex Resposive form. Example Inactivate button is there and I have a radio button control with Inactivate option, when user clicks on Inactivate button Inactivate option

• 24 September 2018
  • 2 replies

In Display mode enable a button (or enable any choice field) and save an column value in SharePoint online Nintex Responsive form. Example Inactivate button is there and I have a radio button control with Inactivate option, when user clicks on Inactivate button Inactivate option value in the radio button list should be selected or saved in the list

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello,

I think the easiest way to do this is using the button itself to return the value selected.   You do this under the "Advanced" section of the button's configuration screen.  Here you can connect the button to the column you want to output the value to, and then enter the Return Value as your inactivate selection.   This way clicking the button will cause the form to save and output your desired value.

Hope that helps,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply, I tried the way you mentioned above but it is not saving the column value in the list which I was connected to button. Can you please help me is there any way to update the column value in Responsive form?

Thanks,

Sandesh