Can't login to portal.k2.com [Resolved]

• 28 July 2014
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

I've been trying it for the past few days, but I can't login to the K2 portal. When I go to the portal.k2.com site in IE I get the following message when I attempt to login.

11114i0BBBC32F405D439E.png

So, I thought that I didn't know my password. I clicked Reset Password and reset the password to something different. When I entered that new password into the password box of portal.k2.com, I get the same error (above).

Do I need a special login for this new site or is this just a glitch?

Thanks,

Paul

4 replies

Badge +7

Hi dsd'

I would suggest that you log a support ticket for further assistance, resetting your password should have resolved this issue.

Kind regards

Nelly

Badge +2

Hi Nelly,

Interestingly, that's what I was trying to do when I got to this issue. I was trying to submit a support ticket for something else, so a Google search took me to http://www.k2.com/support, and the link for "Submit Support Ticket" took me to the problematic login page (portal.k2.com, which resolves to login.k2.com).

Is there an alternate K2 site where I can submit a ticket?

Thanks for the response!

-Paul

Badge +2

Well, it looks like I already had an account and a pre-set password assigned to me when I took my first K2 training course. By digging through my email account I was able to find the login info. What's strange is that the Password Reset feature still didn't reset my password. I'm afraid that feature may be broken.

Badge +7

Hi 

Im glad you managed to resolve the issue you were facing, as for the reset button not working as expected we will look into that.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards

Nelly