Solved

Hyperlink Action missing from New Responsive Forms Designer

• 21 August 2019
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hi All,

Hope you can help. I am trying to create a tabbed form and really like the multipage display on the New Responsive Forms Designer, however, within my SharePoint list I have Hyperlink column, and I am unable to find/add this to the form.

Similarly, if I choose the old Responsive Designer, I can add the Hyperlink Columns, but cannot render the choice options (tabbed forms) as buttons unless I use CSS, which I would prefer not to use.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by plamping 21 August 2019, 23:34

View original

6 replies

Badge +8
The lack of Hyperlink is listed on the Nintex page called "Current limitations"

https://community.nintex.com/t5/Responsive-Forms-AP/Current-limitations/m-p/89047#M326

which I found referenced from this page,
https://community.nintex.com/t5/Community-Blogs/New-Responsive-Designer-Now-Available/ba-p/99027
Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @ccutay01 ,

@plamping is correct. We have not yet included the Hyperlink control. It is coming in a later release.

Cheers,

Euan

Badge +5

@EuanGamble, It was good to talk to you in january about the contrast on the forms with "disabled" fields in January. We just finished our migration to O365, and am pretty surprised by the lack of this. Worst of all, the hyperlink fields are hidden from the designer - I can even add them as plain text.

Any idea when we might see hyperlinks in a release? Where do we vote for features again?

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @jmoore,

Glad I could help.

Are you referring to the Hyperlink control for hyperlink column in SharePoint? Or just adding a link to a form in rich text?

You can add and vote for ideas on User Voice.

Cheers,

Euan

Badge +5

The hyperlink control for hyperlink fields in the new responsive form. And the form designer elides the fields altogether.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @jmoore,

This is still in the backlog to be completed. If you vote in User Voice, you will get updates when I update the ticket.

Cheers,

Euan