How to set default URL for Nintex form

• 8 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi All,

I have an employee directory list in SharePoint online with the Employee photo field, this field is basically a link field that is connected with the SharePoint library, where we store Employees photos.

I want to set the default value for this field something like: (https://tenanturl/sites/Emp_Dir_Photos/Blank.png

So when we fill out the form, form will pick up image value from the above link. How can I achieve this?

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks, Pooja

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hey @pooja22 

Within the form, using an Image control, you should be able to set the Source URL for the image you wish to pull in. This can be dynamic (based on variables) or static.

Hope this helps!

@jesse_mchargue Thank you for the solution. I have one more question.

I have the below form for employee directory, I am trying to achieve the solution, where I type user name once in "Name" field and it will auto populate same name in place to Department, Job Title, Phone number and email. I know this could achieve by Nintex workflow set field type action, but is there any way I can auto populate the value using Nintex form? I don't need to show the Department, job title fields in form, I am thinking I just need name field in the form. 

Thanks, Pooja