How to get nintex forms to be default on the Microsoft SharePoint App?

Using the Microsoft SharePoint App on my IPhone, I go to my list where I have created a Nintex Form, but it won't come up, only brings up the sharepoint out of the box form. Is there a way to get to the nintex form on this app?

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

You must download and install the Nintex App to view inside that app, your Nintex Forms

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Is that right? Even if you've not deisgned a mobile app form? What if you've just designed a form for the mobile browser?

Thanks for the reply. I have the Nintex Forms for Office 365 app on my site and I also have the Nintex Mobile App on my phone. What other Nintex App do I need to have?

I have the mobile layout setting on the form. If I switch the Microsoft SharePoint app view to PC view, then the Nintex Form will display but it doesn't resize to the screen.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Is it a Nintex Mobile (Phone or Tablet) layout? Or is it a Smart Phone/Tablet Layout? The 2 Nintex Mobile layouts will automatcially publish the form to the Nintex Cloud which requires the Nintex Mobile App to display. If it's just the smartphone or tablet apps, the form should render in a browser. Whether this is the case for the SharePoint App, I don't know.

It is a smart phone layout. It does work through the browser but not through the Microsoft SharePoint App. I also tried the Nintex Mobile Phone Layout with the Nintex Mobile App, which worked well, however, my form will be interactive which doesn't look possible with the Nintex Mobile App.

I have decided to continue with the browser view but doesn't give a good experience for the mobile user.

Thank you for your responses.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

How do you mean interactive? Runtime functions will work in Mobile App.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

‌ is there any thoughts on this? I've been looking at the sharepoint app today and also see that when creating a new item in a list with a nintex form published to it, the nintex form does not show, just the plain ootb sharepoint form.

Badge +9

Old question but here is the answer: Access Nintex Form Through SharePoint Mobile App - Nintex Knowledge Base 

I was just looking for the same thing... It is a shame it doesn't work in the SP app.