How to do Nintex Office 365 form Panel using Expression formula to hide or show form loading during run time

• 29 November 2018
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

In Nintex office 365 form, how can I use Panel Appearance to visible or Not Visible using Item properties (back end list columns).

we dont have feature to use Name controls when i use panel expression, so that we can get dynamic value from Nintex form check box or dropdown change value action.

how can i set dynamic form runtime value in the Panel Appearance expression value. ( Like check box clicked or check box unchecked events or Jquery variables)

Please provide your valuable suggestion, It would help us to fix that performance issue.

Nintex office 365 formPanel Hide or Show Expressions

Panel Hide or Show Expressions

Panel Hide or Show Expressions

2 replies

Badge +9

Hi KartiK, 

To be able to capture Named Control values for show/hide formatting of your form (including a panel control) we recommend using the Nintex Forms Rules engine. 

This is an older post, but will give an idea of how to add in rules and prevent controls from rendering incorrectly on your form:  

Thank you,
Sean

Badge +2

Hi Sean,

Thanks for your feedback. while i am using rules, i can get Name controls then i can hide all panels and other controls. i already used lot of rule to hide or show controls from my form.

is it any work around to stop calculate values from calculated field while form loading first time using rules?

Because, we designed large form with lot of calculation field values. while i open form, it is very slow to load and enable to give input other controls.

Repeating Section Panel with Calculated Fields:

Calculated Formula's for examples: