Solved

How to allow approvers to see only items assigned to them

• 20 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello, 

I have a list that has an approver column. Each approver needs to have the permission to only  be able to Read and edit list item that has their name on it ( not looking for just to format a view, they shouldn’t have permission to see the other items). On that same list currently I am using item level permission to control the permission  for users that create the item. I also have another permission group with custom design permission level that can read and edit all list items. I am having difficulty finding a way to set the permission for the approver group or the approvers. Does anyone know  how I can achieve this? Thank you for your help.  Note: This is built on Nintex office365 forms and workflow. 

icon

Best answer by ghaiashish 21 March 2021, 10:52

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi SaIV

Add approver or any other gorup while giving permission to current user with set permissions cation, as comma separated while filling "user and group"  

Sletect "Target" as group

See secreenshot

Regards,
Ashish

Hi @ghaiashish , 

Thank your for your response. What fields are you evaluating for the update items when the following is true section. 

Thank you 

Userlevel 2

Hi

Update item permissions finds the item it is running on by "ID=Current Item ID" 

This way it find the item the workflow is running on 

Kind Regards,
Ashish

Thank you so much @ghaiashish