How to access Site Workflows with the modern Site Contents page?

Badge +3

How do you access Site Workflows in the new Site Contents experience? The Nintex apps aren't there anymore so there seems to be no way to author a Site Workflow if you have the new experience turned on. I noticed the apps are still working on document libraries and lists, but you can't see them on the Site Contents page.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Do you refer to that?

Badge +3

No, I can see that link, but that is to just start a site workflow. There's no way I can see to get into the Nintex Workflow Designer to author/create/edit site workflows..?

Badge +9

Shows up as an app in the list for me, which when clicks opens the list of site workflows

When trying to delete the app from this view it failed, though worked when I switched back to classic, so they're may still be a few bugs they're working out.

Badge +3

I don't see the apps in the list, despite having added them both last week:

noWFApplist.PNG

I can see you do though..! Maybe something went wrong when I added them, but I've done this in a few sites and in none of them have they showed up. I have to go to the classic view.

Badge +9

Very strange, if removing and re-adding doesn't work I would contact support

Badge +3

We have seen this on our tenants as well, but not all. It seems to affect all third party apps. Looks to be an issue with the new Site Contents UI on some tenants. For a work around until this is fixed you can create a link in the left hand nav bar that will access the apps directly and allow the creation of a new site workflow with the new Site Contents UI displayed.

To do this switch to the classic view where the apps are visible. Copy the urls (right click on the app of interest). Click on edit links in the left hand navigation and create a new link, with suitable title and paste in the app url copied, and save.

When logging onto the site again the new Site Content UI will show and the link created will still be in the left hand navigation to open the app.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi Stefanie Sloper

If this is still occurring in your tenant, can you raise a ticket with support? This will ensure it is tracked and managed through support.

Thanks,

Euan