Appit 1.4 Old Workflow still active

• 5 August 2016
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I deleted an old workflow in the Designer but it is apparently still attached/working on the New form (when an item is added).  I changed the start to Manual, and that did not help.  I have deleted the old "New Form" and "New View" and the workflow persists.  So I am getting duplicated alerts/duplicated events (its a calendar app)

I have reviewed all the rules within these forms and views, and do not see any references to the old workflow.

Any ideas.  I am running Appit ver 1.4.

Thanks

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

hi Patsy

Im guessing you deleted the WF from the artifacts page and did not chose the delete WF history option. If this is not checked there will be a runtime version still in place for existing instances that are running, but this should not affect new instances.

Check in K2 Management if you can see the delete workflow there, if so delete it from there. 

HTH

Vernon

Badge +1

Yes, I deleted it, but never saw the History option.

After finding a good KB document about Workflows and the 4 different places to delete items, I found the references in the K2 designer, and deleted all instances, and references to the old workflows.  Now it is working.

Thanks