Not applicable

Guys I really need help. I am unable to implement an autocomplete field on an office 365 Nintex form. I have referenced SPservices and modified the fiel to change the JQuery at the end with (NWF$).

Guys I really need help. I am unable to implement an autocomplete field on an office 365 Nintex form. I have referenced SPservices and modified the fiel to change the JQuery at the end with (NWF$).
My code is below. NintexDevForm-source list and Title is source column. projectids- is the javascritp id on the Nintex form control.

NWF$(document).ready(function() {  

var externalParties = [];    
   NWF$().SPServices({     
      operation: "GetListItems",     
      async: false,     
      listName: "NintexDevForm",     
      CAMLViewFields: "<ViewFields><FieldRef Name='Title' /></ViewFields>",
      completefunc: function (xData, Status) {       
         NWF$(xData.responseXML).SPFilterNode("z:row").each(function() {         
            externalParties.push(NWF$(this).attr("ows_Title")     
         });     
      }   
   });       

NWF$("#" + projectids).autocomplete({     
      source: externalParties 
   });
});

0 Kudos
9 Replies
achilles_aditya
Nintex Newbie

Re: Guys I really need help. I am unable to implement an autocomplete field on an office 365 Nintex form. I have referenced SPservices and modified the fiel to change the JQuery at the end with (NWF$).

Hi,I was able to do that .

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: Guys I really need help. I am unable to implement an autocomplete field on an office 365 Nintex form. I have referenced SPservices and modified the fiel to change the JQuery at the end with (NWF$).

Aditya,

Thank you for the direction. Actually I referred those articles and did the same but no luck. Is your environment on office 365?

0 Kudos
achilles_aditya
Nintex Newbie

I don't exactly rem if I did this on O365 but I am 90% sure that it worked as I was trying this on both. Can u just add debugger or check in console log if there are any errors

0 Kudos
Not applicable

No errors in the  console log.

0 Kudos
achilles_aditya
Nintex Newbie

Have you tried to debug? I also faced the issue for 2 days but I dont rem what the issue was.My o365 subscription is over else I would have tried that

0 Kudos
achilles_aditya
Nintex Newbie

you got the solution?

0 Kudos
achilles_aditya
Nintex Newbie

NWF$(document).ready(function()
{  

//Store the Project  titles in a array variable 

var externalParties = [];    

NWF$().SPServices({     

operation: "GetListItems",     

async: false,     

listName: "<ListName>",     

CAMLViewFields:"<ViewFields><FieldRef Name='Title'/></ViewFields>", 
      completefunc: function (xData, Status)
{       

NWF$(xData.responseXML).SPFilterNode("z:row").each(function()
{         

externalParties.push(NWF$(this).attr("ows_Title"));       

});     

}  

});      

NWF$("#" +Titleinput).autocomplete({     

source: externalParties 

});

});

0 Kudos
achilles_aditya
Nintex Newbie

While debugging are you getting any error? Like "Operation is undefined" ?

0 Kudos
achilles_aditya
Nintex Newbie

0 Kudos