Form Data in O365

• 28 July 2015
  • 3 replies

Badge +6

Is it possible to use Nintex Form Data in Office 365? I am trying to update the Form Data in the workflow but it is not available from the List Lookup as it is in on-prem. I can see it in a Run If action but not in an Update Item action.

Thanks

3 replies

Badge +1

Hi Nintex Support, I'm looking for a way to create a copy of a Nintex form (O365), after the user has entered data into both bound and unbound controls - (by 'unbound' I mean the control it is not connected to a list column).

I'm aware that the data entered into a repeating section can be stored to a multi line text column as XML and parsed using the workflow action 'query XML', however, if the unbound control is not contained within a repeating section then is it true that the data is stored as XML in the NFFormData item property?

If so would it be possible to update another item in the list with the NFFormData of the current item using the 'Office 365 Update Items' action - configured as follows:

Field: NFFormData

Type: Text

Value: NFFormData (red dynamic variable)

I have tried this but been unsuccessful, but based on your comment above I wonder whether a variant of it is possible?

Many thanks

Mike

Badge +11

Using Nintex Workflow for Office 365, I can't see FormData in the Item Properties from the query XML. 

HAs this ever been resolved I am having issues getting the NFFormData field to update using the O365 update item workflow action. Anyhelp will be much appreciated. The results xml is what is being used to try update the field.