Find out how many times a workflow has run on a list

• 19 November 2018
  • 7 replies

Badge +3

I would like to report on how much work my workflows are saving . It would be great if i could see how often a specific WF has been triggered. I realise i can do this per item but would like to know for the entire list

7 replies

Badge +9

Hi Cy,

Nintex Hawkeye may have the data and reports you're looking for: https://www.nintex.com/workflow-automation/process-intelligence/ 

Callum

Badge +3

Thank you however we do not have this subscription. I was not really looking for massive reporting. Just how many times a workflow has run. Seems silly that you need to purchase another product for this as this basic information is what i want to use to show management that we are providing efficiencies. 

Badge +5

Could you have the workflow write to a list, logging that it ran?

Badge +5

If not Nintex Hawkeye, then you could activate the Nintex Reporting site feature. Create a page and add a Nintex Reporting webpart - either showing data as a list (using the Workflow Report Viewer webpart) or a chart (using the Workflow Chart Viewer webpart). Might suffice for your needs? 

Badge +3

Thank you Tobias, i will test and report back

Cy

Badge +3

Hi Adam

I do not know where to find the activation for Nintex reporting. I have gone to site settings, site features but there is nothing there.

cy

Badge +5

Hi Cy Marven‌,

Are you using the Enterprise Edition for Nintex Workflow? 

If so, go to Site Settings > Site Administration > Go to Top Level Site Settings > Site Collection Administration > Site Collection Features. Do you see the following site collection features?

Instructions to setup Report Viewer web part: Configure the Workflow Report Viewer web part

Instructions to setup Chart Viewer web part: Configure the Workflow Chart Viewer web part