Solved

Error when using O365 Query User Profile: An exception occurred while processing parameter [InputNtxConnectionId]

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

I'm receiving the above error when using the Connection Manager for a O365 Query User Profile action. I had an existing workflow using credentials that I updated to using the connection manager. Then I started getting this error. Then I created a whole new workflow with just log actions and this query user profile action and using the connection manager. Still receiving the same error. The account in the connection I'm using is a Global Administrator account. I'm using the email address in the User Name (email address) field. Not sure what could be causing this?

icon

Best answer by abdo 13 June 2018, 05:17

View original

3 replies

Badge +9

Hi Courtney

This has been caused on some sites by a change in SPO in the way that a particular ID is generated for a site, the product team at Nintex is currently working on a fix for this. For updates on timing etc. I'd recommend you contact Nintex Support for more details.

Thanks

Callum

Hello guys,

Please be informed the issue should be resolved by now. Those troubled workflows should be working fine when you re-run them.

Cheers.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Can confirm, I just resumed a suspended workflow and it finished fine.