Solved

'Double Content type' Error when publishing Workflow (after Site Migration)

• 27 August 2015
  • 3 replies

Badge +4

I have migrated a SharePoint Online Site Collection (Test site) using ShareGate (without Nintex migration feature) to a fresh Site Collection in the same tenant.

SOURCE: customer.sharepoint.com/sites/SiteCollectionTEST/  => DESTINATION: customer.sharepoint.com/sites/SiteCollectionPROD/

The first time I migrated the site by accident to a subsite:  https://customer.sharepoint.com/sites/SiteCollectionPROD/Site

I then restarted the migration and picked the right destination: https://customer.sharepoint.com/sites/SiteCollectionPROD

After a succesful migration I deleted the original subsite.

I then opened the Workflow designer (on the List in new production site) and imported the workflow as a File.

Saving the workflow works fine, but when I publish the Workflow I get an error:

Error publishing workflow. Er is een dubbel inhoudstype Nintex Task Outcome Content Type gevonden.

This is partly Dutch, It says 'there is a double Content Type found"

When I create a fresh workflow (and add a Task Action) and publish, I get the same error.

I'm guessing this error is caused by the initial 'root to 'root subsite' migration.
Who has an idea to resolve this?

BTW: I have emptied the user and (seconds stage) Site Collection Recycle Bins

icon

Best answer by mvisser 1 October 2015, 21:21

View original

3 replies

Badge +4

I repeated the Migration to another site collection.

The sitecollection and all dependicies migrated perfectly to the new Site Collection (ShareGate Merge and Mirror setting).

All is working except the ability to Publish the workflow on the SharePoint list (after importing it as a file)

I get the same error again. (can't publish due to double Nintex Task Outcome Content type)

At this moment I have the feeling it might be cause by the new 'Edit task Form' functionality which was launched last month..
ShareGate support is also investing this case..

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I've been using the Sharegate tool for on premise migrations from 2010 to 2013. Have not pulled a workflow to O365 yet with the tool. Please let us know what Sharegate support says.

Badge +4

This Issue has been identified by ShareGate.

I received a beta that fixes the issue.

This fix will be added to the next major version release of ShareGate.

Which will be in the beginning of October (2015).