Solved

Data Lookup control on nintex forms for SharePoint Online

• 7 January 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge

Data Lookup control doesn't work on SharePoint Online. I placed the control on the form and tried to configure. But, the Data source configuration doesn't give me anything at all. I thought of giving some time. It has been there since 1hr. It doesn't pull anything at all.  Can someone help me.6078iBEC2F324D4EE3E01.jpg

icon

Best answer by EuanGamble 7 January 2020, 21:31

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9
I noticed the same issue and reached out to the Senior Product Manager @EuanGamble.
This is the response I received:
The control you are seeing is a new feature we are testing in Nintex Workflow Cloud (NWC). Since NWC and Nintex Forms for Office 365 share the same codebase, it appears that the control has been made visible in Office 365 accidentally. The engineering team has been alerted and this will be rectified as soon as possible.
Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @v_pamidimukkala,

@v-tmasenko is correct. We are currently preparing a new control to be used in Nintex Workflow Cloud which is approaching Technical Preview soon. Since Office365 and Nintex Workflow Cloud have a shared codebase, the new control has appeared in Office365 unintentionally.

We will be removing this control from the toolbox is an upcoming release this week.

Thank you for letting me know.

Cheers,

Euan