Can any one please help me in Copying an item in the same list along with Attachments using Workflow in SharePoint online

• 13 August 2018
  • 3 replies

Copying item with Attachments in a SharePoint list in SharePoint online using Nintex workflow

3 replies

Badge +4

Hi Sandesh A‌, can you elaborate a little bit more the use case? Perhaps you could use a REST call to copy items and attachments like this example?

Hope it helps

Hi Marcos,

Thanks for your response. My scenario is to copy an SharePoint list item into the same list as we have more than 50 columns, we want to use a workflow which will copy the list item along with attachments in the same list. I am using SharePoint Online and Nintex workflow to achieve this. I tried using "Create Item" action, but attachments are not copying when i use this action. I need to copy an item in the same list along with attachments. Please help me if you have any idea to achieve this.

Thanks

Badge +4

Hi Sandesh A‌,

You could try with Create Item to replicate the column values and then use the links i sent you in my previous answer to get the attachment and add it to the new item. However, i don't see why you would need to have the same item twice in the SP list?